Pre-School Intern Opportunities for Trainee English Teachers
- Must be a native or like-native English speaker.
- Should be interested in or currently pursuing a degree in Early Childhood Education or Teaching English to Foreign Learners. Gap year students, recent graduates, and those currently in an Education degree program will all be considered.
- Must be committed to learning a basic level of cultural understanding and the local language.
- Must raise the required funds for living expenses, local insurance and travel..
Mission job opportunity Ref:
- Do you have a heart to serve in Central Asia and are a trainee teacher or looking at a career in Early Childhood Education?
- If you had the opportunity to impact young lives for Him on a daily basis would you take it?
- What if it wasn’t just the lives of children, but also their families, and the community at large?
- THE VISION – Two years ago we opened a preschool with the goal of serving believing families as well as being a light to the “not-yet believing” families in our community. We teach the normal preschool subjects and activities while speaking English, and we incorporate a character curriculum that is grounded in “Word-based” principles into our daily lessons.
- THE NEED – We are interested in recruiting interns. We would still love to have some this summer, and we would like to have 1-2 interns for the 2022-2023 school year for the Autumn and/or Spring semesters.
Why not take the next step?