An invaluable opportunity for qualified nurses to make a real difference to health care provision and education in Central Asia whilst sharing Christ’s love and compassion.
- Relevant nursing qualification and professional experience
Mission job opportunity Ref:
- Starting with living with a local family, learning language, and being part of a ministry team.
- Practice nursing at the clinic. Also some opportunities to shadow local nursing professionals. Work alongside some amazing people. Gain valuable international and cross cultural experience.
- Evangelism and ministry focus will include clinic workers.
- There are many opportunities in public health promotion, but it is important to develop language and culture proficiency first.