Pre-School English Teachers – Urgent need for 2022-2023 Academic year – an inspiring opportunity to have a transformational impact on the lives of the children and their families!
- English as a first language or fluent English.
- Degree level education with professional UK teaching qualification. TEFL also desirable.
- Teachers must be flexible, willing to learn local language and culture
Mission job opportunity Ref:
- Do you have a heart to serve in Central Asia and are a trained teacher?
- If you had the opportunity to impact young lives for Him on a daily basis and have a valid work permit, would you take it?
- What if it wasn’t just the lives of children, but also their families, and the community at large?
- THE VISION – Two years ago we opened a preschool with the goal of serving believing families as well as being a light to the “not-yet believing” families in our community. We teach the normal preschool subjects and activities while speaking English, and we incorporate a character curriculum that is grounded in “Word-based” principles into our daily lessons.
- THE NEED – We are in need of one teacher for the next academic year 2022-23 who would teach our 3 year old class. We are also interested in recruiting interns. We would still love to have some this summer, and we would like to have 1-2 interns for the 2022-2023 school year for the Autumn and/or Spring semesters.
Why not take the next step?